Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Latest News on NBA Live 16

        When It comes to NBA Live I can honestly say I have been a fan for many years. I remember when the game was called "Vs". Lakers vs Celtics, Bulls vs Lakers and so forth. At  the time it was the ultimate basketball game to have. Years afterwards EA and NBA Live continued to thrive with added featured each year to keep the gameplay fresh. Fast forward to 2000 when Visual Concepts introduced NBA 2k(hence the name) many of you today don't even know that the 2K means 2000 when they stared making the game as a different company(Visual Concepts). They brought a deferent brand of basketball which caught the eye of gamers. For 9 years 2k and live shared the spotlight ending in 2010 when EA scrapped their game witch was complete garbage. They even messed things up by naming the game NBA Elite 11. It back fired hard. Meanwhile NBA 2k11 was the year that 2ksports introduced its new animation and player scan features. The rivalry was over and 2k had knocked Live out of the race.



         In 2013 with the new release of the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, EA made a return to the gaming world with NBA Live 14(which was the continued work of NBA Live 13 which was scrapped) and the re-igniting of the NBA game wars. So we thought...What really happened was an embarrassing show by EA. It was a lack luster game with bare bones features. NBA 2k14 had an easy win. Last year NBA LIVE 15 was a step in the right direction. Just about everything was improved from the lighting to the  graphics to the ball physics. The problem with the game was really the animations and camera angles. When you have a basketball game with horrible animations you get a bad product. Once again 2k took the crown with NBA 2k115.



        After the ass kicking at the hands of 2k sports for the last 5 years you would probably think that the guys at EA would just give up and stop creating a basketball game. Well, they did the exact opposite and now have something special on the horizon. NBA Live 16 looks to be the work and planning going back all the way to NBA Elite. Its taken 5 years to get to where this game is and you want to know the funny thing? They had to go back to NBA Live 10 and start from there. This my friends is what they should have done 5 years ago. I truly believe if they would have built off of Live 10 through now they would already have a better game than 2K or at least a large share of the basketball consumers dollar. They chose to be bold and it kicked them in the ass. So that leads into the reason why you are here. I'm going to be sharing with you all info and details I collect about NBA Live 16 and my thoughts on what I post. The info here is going to be detailed and honest. I welcome people to start conversations with me and to ask me questions. This is not a fanboy blog about NBA 2k because I have been playing NBA 2k since 2000 as well but my heart was always with Live because I grew up on it.

        So in closing I would like to thank everybody for visiting my blog and I really hope you find this to be informative in your decision to buy a basketball this year.

Best regards


       

No comments:

Post a Comment